Gold Color PC Resin Wedding Infinite Phoenix Double C Rental Chair
Polycarbonate(PC) Resin Phoenix Pisces Chair
*Net Weight-4.95kg *Gross Weight-5.00kg *Material Brand: TEIJIN(JP) or SAMSUNG(KOR)
Resin Phoenix Pisces Chair
Some People called them Infinite Chair, seems like Infinite Symbol.
Resin Phoenix pisces chairs are all exciting and cater the event In a well pro-founded way, you can have these chairs with you by just dropping us a query and we will get to you as soon as possible. These resin modern lucite chairs are a new era in the field of chairs and those who are going to have them will really be acknowledged and remembered.
Gold Color Resin Pisces Wedding Chair
Gold Color Acrylic Resin Pisces Rental Event Chair
Gold Color PC Resin Pisces Party Chair
Raw Material,Purchased from international famous brands-TEIJIN and SAMSUNG.
*100% fully Recyclable/Exported/Primary polycarbonate(PC) material, (The PC is commonly known as Bullet-proof plastic,It have the highest physical properties,Toughness,Hardness,Elasticity....It's the best material to make resin chair.)
More stronger and durable than wood / PP / Acrylic chair or other resin chair
*All resin constructed with reinforced aluminum screws in joints.
*UV resistant to prevent fading & discoloration.100% Waterproof.
*Loading capacity:Over 350kgs static load.
*Injection molded polycarbonate frame is highly impact resistant.
Container Loading Capacity:
20FT: 980 pcs
40FT: 2000 pcs
40HC: 2200 pcs
20FT: 820 pcs
40FT: 1600 pcs
40HC: 1900 pcs
Assembled (with and without cushion both ok)
20FT: 392 pcs
40FT: 832 pcs
40HC: 936 pcs
Knock-down(Disassembled) package : 4 pcs/carton
Assembled package: stack 8 or 9 pcs/carton
1. Imported Material:
the PC resin material is imported from TEIJIN (JP) & SAMSUNG(KOR)
Haidong Promise: allchairs use 100% raw PC material
2. Advanced Equipment & skillful workers:
20000 square meter factory,
advanced production equipments,
the production ability is over 35000 pcs monthly.
using specific process to controls and minimizes the gas bubbles making the chair frame clear & strong.
factory passed ISO9001-2008
resin chair passed ANSI-BIFMA certificater,
wood chair passed EN12520 certifcate
table passed EN12521 certificate
1. Q: What's your payment term?
A: OUr payment term is T/T 30% deposit,70% against copy of B/L.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Our delivery time is 15days for 1000pcs.
3. Q: What is the maximum weight that could be handled by the chair?
A: Static load 350kgs for Chiavari chair,Napoleon chair,Phoenix chair
Static load 350kgs for Louis Ghost Chair, VIctoria Ghost Chair.
4. Q: What is the material used for the production of the chair?
A: Material: polycarbonate
5. Q: Are the chairs UV resistant? Does this prevent fading and discolouration?
A: The chair is UV resistant, preventing fading and discolouration.
6. Q: Are the chairs water proof and fire proof?
7. Q: Is there a pass test done for the chair?
A :Our resin chairs have passed ANSI/BIFMA X 5.1-2002, ISO9001
8. Q: Is the chair non-stick and anti-static for easy clean?
9. Q: Is the chair suitable for any climate?
10. Q: Can I get a sample chair? What is the cost and procedure of this?
A: Yes. Firstly, tell us your address.
Accordingly, we give you the quotation for the sample and freight charges.
Then the sample will be sent to you as soon as we recieve your payment.
11. Q: Do the chairs come with a warranty?
A: 3 years limited warranty on frame under normal using
12. Q: What is your loading port?
A: Our loading port is Qingdao, China.
13. Q: Could you please let me know your registered company name?
A: Jimo City Haidong Iron and Wood Products Factory
14. Q: Do you produce anything other than Chiavari Chairs? If yes what?
A: We can also produce wood and resin napoleon chair, royal chair, ghost
chair,phoenix chair, folding chair, and folding tables.
15. Q: What countries do you currently supply to?
A: We have clients all over the world. And we export to you directly.
16. Q: Would it be possible for me to have someone meet with you and visit your office
A: Yes. Welcome to visit our office and factory at your convenience.
17.Q: What is the difference between the knock down and a full unit chair?
Is there a price difference?
A: The price of an assembled chair is 0.5 dollars more than the unassembled chair.